The friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish reunites with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.
Angular is built around the belief that declarative code is better than imperative when it comes to building UIs and wiring software components together, while imperative code is excellent for expressing business logic.
- It is a very good idea to decouple DOM manipulation from app logic. This dramatically improves the testability of the code.
- It is a really, really good idea to regard app testing as equal in importance to app writing. Testing difficulty is dramatically affected by the way the code is structured.
- It is an excellent idea to decouple the client side of an app from the server side. This allows development work to progress in parallel, and allows for reuse of both sides.
- It is very helpful indeed if the framework guides developers through the entire journey of building an app: From designing the UI, through writing the business logic, to testing.
- It is always good to make common tasks trivial and difficult tasks possible.
Drive is a 2011 American neo noir crime thriller film directed by Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn, starring Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Bryan Cranston, and Albert Brooks. Although Drive shares several characteristics with the similarly-named 1978 Walter Hill car-chase film, The Driver, it is actually adapted from the 2005 James Sallis novel of the same name, with a screenplay by Hossein Amini.
Here is a roundup of 30 amazingly crafted alternate movie posters from various graphic designers and artists in and around the world inspired from the movie.
There is also a Facebook fan page album featuring some amazing posters collection. Be sure to check it out.
It’s almost the end of the week, and its time for watching some movies and munching popcorns, so i thought i could collect some cool posters of upcoming movies for your taste buds of inspiration. So here is a collection of some astonishing posters of movies soon to hit the theatres. Watch out this space for more… Have a nice weekend!