Performance is the manner in which or the efficiency with which something reacts or fulfills its intended purpose. In this post we will discuss some five ways to turbo-charge your AngularJS applications.
Two commonly used methods for a request-response between a client and server are: GET and POST. Let’s discuss the difference between the two in detail.
Angular services are substitutable objects that are wired together using dependency injection (DI). You can use services to organize and share code across your app. We will discuss the ways in which we create our own services and the benefits and differences between each of them.
Best Practices using the scope
1. Avoid making changes to the scope directly from the view.
2. Avoid reading the scope inside the controller.
3. Do not let the scope cross the boundary of its controller.
4. Use a ‘.’ inside the ngModel directive
5. Avoid using the scope unnecessarily.